Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall Pictures

Zack and I took some pictures of Asher on Friday, pictures that he will probably hate us for in the future, but we thought he looked so precious!  Asher is doing well! He is two weeks old today.  He is eating great and changing so much every day. We love to watch him make faces in his sleep and when he's awake watching how he just takes everything around him in. The Lord has blessed our family beyond anything we could have imagined with this sweet little boy! We are amazed and so humbled that He chose us to be Asher's parents!  I hope you enjoy the pictures!









3 comments:

The Cartwright Family said...

I love the pictures. So cute. I don't think his going to hate you for those pictures!!!LOL

Unknown said...

i love the pictures...he is so cute! can't wait to meet him!

The Huey's said...

ADORABLE! Those the cutest pictures!