Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Four Christmases

Asher's first Christmas was a busy one! We celebrated with my grandparents, The Young's, The Peevy's and then the Casey's---busy, busy, busy!! Here are some pictures from our fun-filled holiday!
Asher's stocking, which is bigger than he is, and his penguin pal!!


...and he doesn't really care yet...
Santa's first stop at the Casey's house! Zack and I decided not to go too overboard this year since he isn't really old enough to understand or appreciate it
A picture of our stockings. We don't have a fireplace, so we hung our stockings on our windowsill.
Our new pub table!! Thanks Mom and Shan!!

Opening gifts at the Young's
Family Christmas photo!
Playing with his gym at Lolli and Pops
I had to take a picture of Little Man like this. He was fussy almost all day on Christmas, and the day after....

Momma's boy
Playing bingo at Dad and Jan's---so much fun!

CHRISTMAS AT GREAT GRAMS!
Our new Gator pal! Thanks Addie!

Playing with Cousin Addie--she liked to grab Asher's ears, but he didn't seem to mind!!

I have more pictures from The Casey family christmas that I have to get off of my camera and post later..for now enjoy these sweet pictures of our boy's first Christmas!!

No comments: