How Sweet! It just gets better and better from here! Hard to imagine it better, huh? Isn't it funny how you don't care who hears you baby talking now? Because when you are talking to them, it is like nothing else is even in the world. I used to laugh at people who talked "baby talk'. I do it all the time now. "Time for your nappy". Or "Would you like a little snacky?" Hilarious! I love how sweet Zack is talking to him. Bryce just turned one! Can't believe it. We did 1 y.o. shots today. WAAAA! I can't stand putting him thru that! Hold on tight to him, because you guys will turn around and he will be one soon!
2 comments:
How Sweet! It just gets better and better from here! Hard to imagine it better, huh? Isn't it funny how you don't care who hears you baby talking now? Because when you are talking to them, it is like nothing else is even in the world. I used to laugh at people who talked "baby talk'. I do it all the time now. "Time for your nappy". Or "Would you like a little snacky?" Hilarious! I love how sweet Zack is talking to him. Bryce just turned one! Can't believe it. We did 1 y.o. shots today. WAAAA! I can't stand putting him thru that! Hold on tight to him, because you guys will turn around and he will be one soon!
That is just precious. I don't know who is cuter, Asher or Zack talking to him. That is the sweetest smile and laugh!
Post a Comment