Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Busy Saturday!

Today was a very busy day! We woke up and went on a morning bike ride around the neighborhood. Came home and worked around the house a little bit. After lunch, we went to my parents house and Asher went for his very first swim in the pool!!! We got a float for him and he splashed and splashed and kicked his little legs in the water.  He had a blast!! After the swim, we went home to get ready for Asher's first birthday party.  Walker Grogan's first birthday party was this afternoon.  He will turn one on Sunday!  It was so fun for us to watch. Asher loves other children and he had so much fun playing with Walker and the other babies.  Here are a few pictures from our wonderful and busy Saturday(---hope it doesn't overload you--haha!) 




water baby--loves to splash!


more pool fun with some buddies!





Happy Birthday Walker!!

(new post below)

2 comments:

tin can photography said...

what a day! i bet asher had a blast (and everyone is sleeping soundly!)

Bryce's momma said...

How cute! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We go tomorrow for another level. (Fingers crossed) Asher is about the same age as Bryce was when he went to his first birthday party. I have a pic that is almost identical of him at that pool party. AWWWW! Makes me miss him being so small. I really do mean it when I say that it just gets better and better the older that they get. It will seem like tomorrow and you will be celebrating his big "1" day. We, too, love outside with Bryce. We should go ride the trail together sometime. Those floats are great. We have a blue one with little yellow ducks on it. They are great for when they are not old enough for sunscreen. I got him "water wings" for this year, cause he loved the water so much last year. I can't believe that they make them for kids so little. I will let you know how that goes. I will try to find that pic and post it, so you can see. lol. He is adorable!