Monday, September 28, 2009

Big News!!!

Psalm 127:3 says"Behold, children are a gift from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." Zack and I found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting another baby! We had an ultrasound last week and our due date will be May 18th, but if this baby is anything like their big brother, it'll be closer to May 25th--haha! We couldn't be more excited about our news! We are so grateful that the Lord saw fit to bless us with another sweet baby. We know Asher is going to be a wonderful big brother and can't wait to add another little one to The Casey Clan :) Many adventures are in store for us!! Please be in prayer for us, me specifically as this little life grows inside of me. Pray that this baby will be healthy and that this pregnancy will be smooth and uneventful :) So far, I have been feeling pretty yucky, but I know that this will hopefully only last a few more weeks. That being said I'll leave you with a snapshot of the newest Casey Baby:
So sweet and tiny!! What a miracle!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WooHoo! Congratulations to all three of you! Children are such a blessing! You'll be wonderful parents to this new little one, just like you are to Asher. God bless!

The Cartwright Family said...

Congrats!!!! Keep us posted...
The Cartwrights

Hannah said...

Congratulations you guys! You make great parents. Glad to know another Casey will be raised in your God- centered home!

Bryce's momma said...

Looks like a girl! lol Congrats again! I bet that your mom is estatic! God ALWAYS has a GREATER plan than us! Little Asher will be a great big bro! Hope that you feel better soon! We will be praying for ya'll.

Meredith said...

CONGRATS! This is such great news! We are so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear about this new little one! Exciting times!

tin can photography said...

Ahh-I did not know this!! How very exciting!! Can't wait to hear more! :)