This past Thursday our church had our annual Fall Festival. Of course, we got Asher dressed up in his Halloween costume and set out for an evening of lots of food and fun! Asher was Max from Where the Wild Things Are this year for Halloween. His very first Halloween by the way. My mom made his costume and it was amazing!! He looked absolutely adorable!! I, however didn't get very many good pictures, but I wanted to share the ones I did get. We are having his on-year pictures made next weekend and I am going to take his costume to see if we can get some shots of him in it because it is just too darn cute. And as many of you with children on the move know, it is almost impossible to get a picture that isn't blurry (especially with a dinky little camera like ours--hint, hint, Zack :)) ok so here are the pics from Thursday.
Doesn't he look like such a big boy!
With his Wild Thing

Trying to give Gracie some love
I know neither one is looking at the camera, but I thought it was a good shot of his costume

going down the slide---he is not afraid of anything!
Tired after a long and fun night!




2 comments:
Oh My! His costume is so cute! I am impressed with your skilz! lol How did I miss little Max at the festival! So sweet! I hope that his pics go great! Do share, when u get them! We did one year pics and Bryce was sick with that anemia thing and we didnt know it! I look back and he was pastey white! But, it is what it is! He was sick! Glad to see that ur little man is better and hope that his party was a huge success! Hope that u ra feeling better! U look great! Happy Halloween!
How I love this costume...and the little Max inside! Very, very fun!
Post a Comment