"The Lord has done great things for
us and we are filled with joy"
Thursday, June 10, 2010
A Perfect Fit!
Honor Blake was born Tuesday May 11th weighing in at 8 pounds even and was 21 inches long. A beautiful red-headed bundle of preciousness!! She turned one month old this past Tuesday! I can't believe it has already been a month since she made her debut into our world. All I can say is what a blessing she has been to our family--a perfect fit for us! She is completely opposite her brother in every way, so far :) I had a wonderful labor and delivery with no problems or complications. Life at home has been great, but it has been a BIG adjustment. Learning to live as a family of four has its challenges--mainly on Mommy :) I can honestly say I had no idea about the stresses of motherhood when I only had Asher and could give him all of my attention. I am still trying to figure out how to take care of my babies and cook dinner in the same day--haha! But we are blessed beyond measure with our children! Zack and I praise the Lord for Honor's safe arrival and the addition of a beautiful healthy baby girl to our family!! Here are some pictures from Honor's birthday and Asher meeting Honor.
1 comment:
beautiful, sweet gift from above.
Post a Comment