We signed Asher up for TOTS soccer this year. It was more like organized play, not actual games. The coaches walked them through drills and taught them soccer skills. I think Zack probably learned more than Asher did. It was great because they encouraged the parents to play with the children, but in hindsight, he was waaayyy too young to play. If you know Asher, you know he is wide open. He loves to run fast and has trouble following instruction for an extended period of time, which made soccer tough. He had fun kicking the ball, but wasn't able to really play in any of the "games". It was a fun experience, but I will probably wait a little while longer before we sign him up for anything else. I look forward to the days of ball games and watching my little guy play in the future. :)
Asher and one of his best buddies Walker.





Stopping the ball with his foot...

...stopping the ball with his bum...

....stopping the ball with his head.


Honor loves watching brother play!





No comments:
Post a Comment