![]() |
| Daddy meeting Asher |
![]() |
| Meeting his first baby girl, smitten from the start |
![]() |
| Proud Daddy and brother |
| Holding Isla Rose....Daddy x3! |
Zack is the most amazing Daddy! (and I'm not just saying that because I think he is generally awesome at everything he does--he really is!!) I live with this man people. I see him every day and I could write endless pages about his integrity, dilligence, discipline, hard work and above all his love for his children. And since I know that not everyone would love to read something like that :), I'll just show you what I mean....
....Bravery! Zack's got it, just look at that snake! All for his sweet little girl's sake...
Family Traditions...This is just one of many traditions we have as a family. Zack is so awesome about creating fun things for us to do together.
Movie night--a few weekends ago Zack set up a big screen (aka bedsheet) and projector for us to watch a movie together.
Teaching his boy how to say War Eagle!
....Patience! Playing patient takes patience when you don't have the gentlest of doctors....
Rough housing...isn't that what Daddys are for? Every day when Zack gets home, he plays with the kids. You name it they play it, super heros, legos, trucks and car racing, princess, tea party. Every day. I don't know, maybe it's because I don't have any memories of doing things like this with my dad, but these pictures, these memories just make my heart happy.
Daddy, in our hearts you are the world's greatest Dad. We are over the moon for you! Thank you for loving us, delighting in us, leading us to love Jesus more. We are so lucky to have you!













No comments:
Post a Comment