Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I LOVE Halloween! I love fall in general, but Halloween is especially fun. I love dressing up, dressing my kids up, seeing what creative costumes people come up with and especially the candy! Our church does a fall festival every year with big blow ups, hot dogs, a hay ride and candy. The kids loved it this year. They fearlessly charged up the biggest blow up slide out there and went up and down about twelve times. They unfortunately still don't understand the whole candy thing though. They came home with about four pieces each... Well maybe next year.
This year Asher of course had to be Spiderman. Honor wanted to be spiderman too, but she wavered between Spiderman and the Princess Merida from Brave. When she mentioned wanting to be a princess, I....well let's just say I encouraged it haha! We dressed up as Merida Halloween morning, wig, bow and arrow and all, but then a sweet friend of mine gave me a couple of her girls' old Halloween costumes and Honor came home and tried the Skunk costume on and loved it! And that's the story of Honor's evolution from Spiderman to Skunk. Sweet Isla Rose was a flower....because I waited until the last minute to get her something and it was the only costume in her size at the store. She was the most precious flower I've ever laid eyes on. I plan on being much more creative with costumes next year. ;)

Love how Asher stays in character as long as he has his mask on


 
 
Honor going down the big slide with Daddy! She knows no fear


Nonnie and Isla Rose


Presh!


Honor and Bella Grace


All of the little boys in Asher's class dressed as superheroes this year.....it was too cute! Here are a few pictures I got with some of Asher's buddies.


Asher and Iron Man Walker
Asher and Iron Man Marshall

 

It was a fun Halloween this year! Now bring on Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: