Only 26 days until my due date! It is hard to believe that it is almost time for Asher to be here! I have an appointment on Friday and we should have a better idea of exactly when our little boy might be making his way into the world. I have loved every minute of my pregnancy and I have been so lucky to have had such an easy time so far. As much as I have enjoyed this part, I am even more ready to hold my sweet baby in my arms! Zack and I (mainly Zack) have been working on Asher's room and it is just about finished. There are only a few finishing touches and organizational things that need to be done. Here are a few pictures of the room.
Zack putting together the bed....it took him all of about 5 minutes. I am so lucky I married such a handy man!
Here is Asher's little bed. Zack painted the design from his bedding in random spots on the wall---it is so cute. I have more pictures that I'll post later. It was taking forever for them to load, but I'll add more later.




3 comments:
We are SOOOO glad you guys have a blog. We will be able to keep up with Asher better now. Please make sure we are on the list to know when he gets here. It's such an awesome experience, one you will never forget for the rest of your life. I LOVED every minute of pregnancy and even delivery! I hope you are feeling great! Much love.
Andy, Lindsay, and Cade
Ashers room is too cute! Not much longer until he will be snug as a bug in his cute bed! Can't wait!! It's too exciting!
Hey..... We are so glad we found you guys here. We found you on April and Eric page. Just wanted to say hello and stop by. Phil said to tell your hubby to call him sometime. Take Care..
The Cartwright Family-Yuma,AZ
Post a Comment