Saturday, September 6, 2008
Blogging...
Hello everyone...(anyone?) We are starting this blog for after the baby comes so that out of town family and friends can keep in touch and stay updated on our baby boy. We are expecting Asher James to arrive sometime around October 27th. Mom and I think that he is going to be a November baby (I am betting on election day--haha), but we'll see when he decides to make his grand arrival. So far I have had a wonderful pregnancy. I have felt great so far and have had lots of energy!--which Zack is thankful for--(he hasn't had to pamper me too much :)) Monday will start my 33rd week of pregnancy--only 7 short weeks left! We can't wait to meet our precious little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You can always count on me to keep up with anything on the internet! I'm glad you started this blog, and I LOVE the name Asher. It's been on my list of favorite names for a long long time, and since I doubt I'll be contributing to the gene pool, I'm glad someone in the family got to use it!
Hey Brittany! I'm so glad you're starting a blog...I'll enjoy keeping up with y'all! Sorry you won't be able to do the same with us...our lives are still centered mostly around work and church, so I do a lot of blog reading but don't really have much to blog about myself. :) Tell Zack we said hello!
~Bekah
Hey! I knew you were pregnant but I thought you were a lot further along than me. Our little boy is due just about 3 weeks after your's. That's neat. Anyway, I'm glad things are going well! You look so cute in your pictures on facebook. :)
Post a Comment