Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update

Still no baby. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am making progress, it is just VERY SLOW. I haven't dilated any, but I am thinned out 90%--so that was good news. He said it could still be any day now! We are keeping our fingers crossed and trying to enjoy this downtime. I know life as I know it is about to be turned upside down! It is just nerve wracking trying to wait and wondering when he'll be here, hoping everything is okay, will he be healthy?, etc, etc...I guess my worries as a mom are only just beginning. Well hopefully my next post will be with pictures of Asher! Pray he comes quickly!!!

2 comments:

The Cartwright Family said...

We hope baby Asher comes soon... I'll be praying for you!!! Take Care.. We can't wait to see pictures of Baby Asher.. God Bless..

The Huey's said...

Hey guys! He will be here before you know it! We are so excited and can't wait to see pictures of him. I pray everything goes quickly and smoothly with the labor and delivery. Love you guys!