Monday, October 20, 2008
The Waiting Game
Well I am 39 weeks pregnant today! Only 7 days from my due date! It seems as though Asher is going to take his sweet little time getting here. I have been to the doctor once a week for the last 4 weeks and so far I am not making any big changes. He has dropped and I am thinned out about halfway but I am not dilated any yet. Shan says it could be any day now and because he has dropped already, when he does decide to come he will hopefully come quickly--which is exciting for me! I have been praying that I would have a fast labor. But who knows what will happen. Right now I am just waiting....which is tough. I am constantly reminding myself to soak up every quiet moment and savor this time because things are about to change so much. But I am sooo ready to meet my sweet little boy that it is hard to be patient. We will keep you updated if there are any changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hope you have a good "LABOR"!!! I have to say I was only in labor with lizette for 8 hours and i pushed 4 times and she came out!!!I hope it goes the same for you!!! Keep us posted!!!
Hey Brittany and Zach. Just checking to see if we have a great nephew yet. Is that what he will be? You know that makes me feel pretty old! You missed Harrison's birthday so Asher and Harrison will not have to share the 26th. The 4D pictures are amazing! Aunt Sherry
Post a Comment