A friend of ours gave us this onesie for Asher and I thought it was soooo precious! I had to post pictures of Asher getting all dressed up for church last week-he looked like such a little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy"
2 comments:
Zack and Brittany- I finally found your blog after talking to Holly today. we are gonna try to shoot her some newborn pics Saturday. I am trying to learn to use photoshop. Not much luck yet. I am also new to this whole blog thing. I had to send you a note when I saw yours. We have similar taste. I had the same background, until recently when I changed for the New Year. Your little man is adorable! Gotta go chase a little dude of my own who has crawled into the next room.....Love your blog and pics. Gwen Patton
love it! can't believe how big he has gotten already!
Post a Comment