We made this discovery this past week. Asher is now able to sit up on his own. We still have to keep a close eye on him because he is a little wobbly or if he is tired he will fall over very easily. We are so proud of him!! There is also a picture of him on all fours. He wants to crawl SO bad!! He just can't seem to figure out how to move. He will get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but so far the only direction he can move is backwards. I know it won't be long before he is going. I can't decide if I am more nervous or excited about this...haha--we'll see!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
I Can Sit Up!
We made this discovery this past week. Asher is now able to sit up on his own. We still have to keep a close eye on him because he is a little wobbly or if he is tired he will fall over very easily. We are so proud of him!! There is also a picture of him on all fours. He wants to crawl SO bad!! He just can't seem to figure out how to move. He will get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but so far the only direction he can move is backwards. I know it won't be long before he is going. I can't decide if I am more nervous or excited about this...haha--we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He is so darn cute! I love that smile behind his paci. The teeth pictures are great! Look out Daphne, when he starts crawling!
Post a Comment