We spent our Christmas vacation in Sunny California!! Before we headed out of town, Santa Claus came to visit our house. I have loved starting our own family traditions. We had a beautiful Christmas Eve service and had dinner with Zack's family and then came home and spent time as a family--just the three of us. (our last Christmas as a family of three--weird) Anyways, we watched Christmas movies and drank hot chocolate. After we put Asher to bed, Zack and I got to work putting together Ash's Christmas presents. Last year, Asher was so young we didn't do anything big for him for Christmas. This year, we had so much fun picking out toys that we knew he would love. We tried not to go too overboard. It was so fun watching him enjoy Christmas morning. Here are a few pictures from our Christmas!



Helping Daddy put batteries in his new remote for his car



I LOVE my new basketball goal!!

Family Christmas picture!!
Look for a new post from our trip soon!!




No comments:
Post a Comment