Not much has been happening around the Casey household lately. We have been busy with our day to day routine. Asher continues to amaze us with the way he is turning more and more in to a little boy-he's not a baby anymore!! He has such a sweet personality, but don't mistake me--he is ALL boy!! He RUNS everywhere, loves to chase Daphne and play with his basketball goal and his slide. There is no taming this little tornado we live with. I love it! He has brought so much happiness and joy into our lives and continues to be such a blessing. Our baby girl is growing (along with her Momma!). I am feeling good and still have a lot of energy, thankfully! I kind of feel sorry for this baby. If I didn't have this protruding abdomen or the occasional pregnancy symptom, I think I would forget I was pregnant. I guess my little boy just keeps me really occupied! Anyways, here are some pictures from bath time.



Don't you just love this face!




1 comment:
HE is sooo cute.. God Bless Him...
Post a Comment