My mom's birthday was a few weeks ago and we celebrated her being "almost 50" by having a fun and fancy dinner at our house. We used our china for the second time since we have been married. It was so much fun to have everyone dress up and all be together (well except for Rhys and Stasia--we missed them!) We ate yummy food and laughed A LOT and ended the night with banana splits from Cecils--is there anything better than that?
I am so blessed that my mom is my mom. No one works harder than she does. She is insanely creative, generous, caring, humble, and wise! She knows me better than almost anyone else and always knows what to say to get me through a crazy day or on days when I am feeling negative she is always so good to remind me of all the blessings I have in my life. Zack makes fun of how often we talk on a daily basis, but I know there are some days I feel like I absolutely couldn't survive without her help or input. She is THE best! Happy birthday Mom! We love you! Wishing you 50 more!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment