Thursday, April 26, 2012

Analyze this....

I always have this obsession when I meet a new baby of trying to figure out who the baby looks like? Does he have Mommy's nose, Daddy's ears? Does she look like her sister, does he favor his brother? I will not rest until I find some sort of resemblance between the newest baby and some family member. and then of course you have the wild card, like we did when we had not one, but two red headed babies. Everyone wants to know where our girls get their red hair from, because it sure ain't from Mommy or Daddy--haha! So to satisfy myself I pulled up some baby pictures for comparison....

Asher when he was just a few days old


Two day old Isla....not much resemblance
 Two day old Honor
 Three day old Isla Rose

So....who does Isla look like? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I soooooooooo do this too!!!! Drives Bryan crazy! But I have to find a resemblance!!! :-) Isla definitely reminds me more of Honor's baby picture. But as Bryan always tells me, she looks like ISLA! (That's drives me crazy by the way….ha!)