The day Honor was born was such a sweet special day. Becoming a Mom to a little girl was a dream come true. What a challenge for me also, to mother a daughter, to show her what a woman is like and teach her the blessing of pursuing heavenly things. She has a sweet heart and is precious! Everyone that knows Honor adores her. I wanted to make a list of some of the things I want to remember about her at this age:
She loves anything and everything princess. Her favorite Disney princess is Ariel.
She loves playing tea party and with her babies. She will wrap her babies up with a towel or blanket. She has named several of her babies, some of them include Baby Princess Ariel, Baby Chloe, Big Baby, Baby Cici, and Baby Samantha (which sounds like Baby Mantis)
She loves to sing. She makes up her own songs, which I love! She sings ABC's, Jesus Loves Me, The Red song, and several worship songs that Mommy likes to listen to in the car.
She loves her brother and her sister. She will try to do anything Asher does. She follows him around and copies everything he does. She adores Baby Isla and I know she is going to be such a good big sister. She kisses on her all the time. Her go to phrase when she talks to Isla is "She's lookin at me" and "She's wakin up" (she says this even if she's been awake for an hour, it's always she's waking up)
She is MESSY! especially when she is eating. It reminds me of the character Pigpen on Charlie Brown that walks around in a cloud of dirt. I try to keep her clean, but the second I wipe her face, it gets dirty again. Please know I try people! :)
When you ask her to say her full name, she says Honor Casey Boo. This may be one of my favorite things about her. I love it! I don't know where she came up with it, but she just one day started calling herself that and it stuck. Her nicknames include Honor Boo, Honnie Bonnie, and Boo Cakes.
She loves to eat. She's not super picky. Her favorite foods right now are macaroni, or any type of pasta, fruit, cheese, hot dogs and chex mix. Chex Mix is her favorite snack!
She is happy pretty much all the time. We have been very blessed with pleasant and happy children.
When she eats, she says she is a beaver and makes a funny beaver face.
She has to sleep with her two blankies and at least two pacifiers and sometimes one of her dolls.
She loves to have her back scratched before she goes to sleep (just like her momma).
She is so smart! She has been talking in sentences since she was 18 months old. She likes to read and will actually sit down with a familiar book and "read it" to herself.
There are so many things I can say about this sassy little girl. Sometimes I look at her and still can't believe she is mine. She is such a joy and such a blessing. Happy 2nd Birthday Honor! We love you!!
Honor's "birth"day
Honor on her first birthday. Photos taken by the awesome Tin Can Photography
Happy Birthday Honor!








1 comment:
Can't believe this beautiful girl is two! Happy birthday to Honor! Love your sweet family and hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment