Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Zack!


Zack turned 25 this past Sunday!  He had a big weekend full of surprises!  All weekend long, it was my job to keep him distracted so we could pull off one surprise after another it seemed like. A few families from church finished/recreated an office workspace for Zack at the church. It looks incredible! They worked so hard Friday night and all day Saturday painting, cleaning and decorating and surprised Zack on Sunday morning.  It was amazing! I'll post pictures as soon as I load them onto the computer. Then on Sunday night, we threw him a surprise birthday party.  We enjoyed spending time with our family and good friends celebrating Zack turning the big 2-5.  I wanted him to have a very memorable "last birthday" before he becomes a dad and luckily Asher didn't make his debut this weekend and spoil any of the surprises. I figured with Zack and Asher's birthdays being so close together that more than likely Zack will get the short end of the stick when it comes to celebrations in the future.  So here are some photos from our birthday bash weekend.



Zack's cake--thanks to Michelle from my work---it looked amazing!!

Zack and Mom
                             The big moment
I think he was surprised!



      Zack, Brittany and his new ipod touch---thanks Britt!!

Britt and Kimberly doing the 
dance they made up for Zack's surprise.
                                                                 Just being themselves I guess....

1 comment:

Eric and April Colquett said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! We are praying for Asher's arrival. I can't WAIT!