Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family Pic!

Here are a few family pictures from Zack's ordination a couple of weeks ago. Asher dressed up for the occasion.



And we did finally get a smile!

1 comment:

Bryce's momma said...

How adorable! Doesn't that just fill you up completely when they smile or laugh? I didn't know that Zack was being ordained! Congrats! We have missed church the last few weeks with Bryce being so sick. I think that we should get to go this week. I just want to make sure that he is strong enough to be around other sick kids. Asher is growing so much. I can't decide who he looks more like. He usually looks like Zack to me. They change each day. He looks so boyish. I think that it is so cute when babies look so tuff boy like that. Bryce is that way. I tried to put him in smocked stuff and he looked silly. He just didn't have that "soft" baby boy look. You guys should be so proud of the beautiful family that you have made. Enjoy him, cause we are looking at one year, just around the corner! It just gets funnier and better from here........