Asher has changed so much in the past few weeks! He has become so much more alert. He LOVES his bouncy seat and his tummy time matt. It has taken some time for him to get used to, but now he has so much fun playing! He will just coo and giggle and talk at his toys! It is the cutest thing!! There is nothing like watching him play! It's a miracle that I get anything done when we are at home. We go on Thursday for our two month checkup. I am interested to see how much weight he has gained--he seems to have grown so much. But I am NOT looking forward to our first round of shots :( I'll let you know how it goes. For now, here are some pictures of Asher playing!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He is so cute. I STILL hate to see Cade get his shots. It never gets any easier, but it's definitely worse for the parents. Our doctor let me nurse Cade in the room each time after his shots to calm him down.. just a thought. Now we are on to cookies and water once he is done! Hope it goes well.
Post a Comment