Sunday, March 22, 2009

Asher's First Wedding!




He mainly wanted to eat his tie

Two of our friends from high school got married this weekend and we decided to dress our little man up and let him tag along.  I was a little worried about taking him and kept going back and forth about whether we would or not because you never know when he is going to decide to start "talking". We didn't want him stealing the show or let out a big squeal during the vows-but we decided to take the risk and sit in the back where we could rush out if we needed to.  (Plus- he looked too cute not to take and show off ) And as it turns out, I worried for nothing. He slept through the entire ceremony.  He was an angel! On a side note, it was so neat to see our friends get married. They started dating a few months after Zack and I started dating in high school and we all went to my senior prom together!  Good ole times! :) Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Bryce's momma said...

How cute! I am thinking that he looks like you Brittany. I usually think Zack. Who do ya'll think that he looks like?