Thursday, March 19, 2009

Flying Baby

1 comment:

Bryce's momma said...

Brit- I have 3 words for you. Fisher-price Jumperoo. It was the best $75 we ever spent. BRYCE LOVED IT! He still jumps in it from time to time and he is 13 months old. It would be great for the office because it totally keeps him safe for you to walk away. Not to mention, it is hilarious to watch. We used to cry we would laugh so hard. I think that you might have said that you have a Johnny jumper, but we loved our jumperoo. I tell everyone. We put Bryce in his before he could sit up and put books under his feet (some of those big nursing ones). You might already have one, not sure. It has an activity ring that they can spin around playing with while they jump and some silly leaves that hang above their head for them to reach for when they get older. Girl- I am telling you. I am shaking my head from side to side and snapping my fingers. lol He is so rotten, I am smelling him all the way at my house. TEE! HEE! Bryce has started winking at girls. He squints both eyes and smiles real big! They know early the difference between guys and girls. They are such little flirts. You better watch Asher, cause he definitely can pick them (before they get here) if he is hanging out with you at the office.