Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Snow!

We got a "light dusting" of snow on Sunday. Even though it wasn't much, it still counts as Asher's first snow!!  So of course we had to take pictures!! He was ready for his nap and wasn't really that interested in the snow, but we kept him awake so we could take pictures after church.


"Enough already"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all the new posts!! we will be in town the 13-15 maybe we can meet up and let the kiddos play!

Bryce's momma said...

Hey! lol We did it again. You posted your snow pics and we both called it a "dusting". I wasn't sure anybody else used that word. Asher is growing fast. My favorite pic is still the one of him on the side at 3 months. Too cute! Glad that ya'll enjoyed your snow day too. I think that all of the little people liked it. Check out this book that i am reading for parents of boys.... It is called, "Wild Things- the art of nurturing boys" By : Stephen James and David Thomas. Jenifer Parris told me about it. It is fabulous! It is kinda related to that storybook "Where the wild things are" Do you like to read? I do, but don't have much time. I'm sure you understand that with Asher. Well, Have a great day!