"The Lord has done great things for
us and we are filled with joy"
Thursday, March 19, 2009
The Gap and the Patch
Asher's baby hair fell out and left a gap that runs a line across the back of his head, but there is a patch of hair that is so long and thick at the bottom! Just wanted to show you!
That reminds me. It was one of the only times that made me sad. I wanted to save a little, but couldn't figure out how. I was scared to cut it, that it would look stranger than it did. Oh ,well. I didn't save any. I survived!
2 comments:
Luke had one of those too...the "gap" is just now starting to fill in and the "patch" is thinning out! We called it his mullet!:)
That reminds me. It was one of the only times that made me sad. I wanted to save a little, but couldn't figure out how. I was scared to cut it, that it would look stranger than it did. Oh ,well. I didn't save any. I survived!
Post a Comment